Kia Ora Club Conveners, coaches, managers, and parents,
As we navigate playing cricket at COVID-19 Level 2, we appreciate your support as we make changes to allow play to continue.
Guidelines for play this Saturday 6th March 2021.
- A maximum of 3 outfield games can be played around any full-sized cricket pitch or standalone Park.
- The 1 child – 1 adult ratio needs to be in place at 3 match venues to keep inside the 100-person threshold.
- Please stay in your own “Match Bubble” Please follow social distancing if you go to the Toilets and wash hands and use hand sanitiser – Please bring sanitiser for your teams to use.
- Please go straight to your ground, limit interactions with other grounds.
- Please leave the venue straight away after your games.
- New grounds and Friday play will be required.
- Morning grade adult cricket impacts on parks we can utilise.
- Any equipment should not be shared between teams, and equipment/ balls should be cleaned with anti-microbial wipes frequently.
- Separation of supporters except for scorers is required and individual social distancing should be the normal.
- A Contract Tracing mechanism will be in place at some Parks/Schools or all QR codes can be found on our social media and website.
General Hygiene Practices
- All gathering sizes and other practices are subject to change in line with government guidelines, so please check emails regularly in case of changes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Stay home and seek medical treatment when you are unwell.
- Avoid close contact with other people who are unwell.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hands.
See below for full NZC Guidelines for play at COVID-19 Level 2.