Kia Ora Club Conveners, coaches, managers, and parents,
As we get the 2021-22 season underway this Saturday! We remind all that we need to play cricket under COVID-19 Level 2 guidelines. We appreciate your support with the changes we have made to allow play to continue.
Outfield Cricket Grades have several new parks. These have all been marked in a slightly different way than ‘usual’ so the maps on CricHQ are not accurate. Please look for the painted numbers.
Jellie Park, has been marked in such a way to avoid any interaction with any members of the public playing Disc Golf on the course there. Please advise Cat ([email protected] ) if there are any issues with the set up so they can be changed next week.
Guidelines for play this Saturday 23rd October 2021 and future games until we return to Level 1.Â
- Please limit spectators to those required for transport and supervision.
- Please stay in your own â€œMatch Bubbleâ€ Please follow social distancing if you go to the Toilets and wash hands and use hand sanitiser â€“Â Please bring sanitiser for your teams to use.
- Please go straight to your ground, limit interactions with other grounds.
- Please leave the venue straight away after your games.
- New grounds and Friday play will be required.
- Morning grade adultÂ cricketÂ impacts on parks we can utilise.
- Any equipment should not be shared between teams, and equipment/ balls should be cleaned with anti-microbial wipes frequently.
- Separation of supporters except for scorers is required and individualÂ social distancing should be the normal.
- A Contract Tracing mechanism will be in place at some Parks/Schools or all QR codes can be found on our social media and website, and in your Covid booklet printed by the CJCA.
General Hygiene Practices
- All gathering sizes and other practices are subject to change in line with government guidelines, so please check emails regularly in case of changes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Stay home and seek medical treatment when you are unwell.
- Avoid close contact with other people who are unwell.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hands.
See below for full NZC Guidelines for play at COVID-19 Level 2.