https://www.cjca.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Wet-Hagley-scaled.jpg 1474 2560 Rob Wilkinson https://cjcanz.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/New-CJCA-Logo-248x300.jpg Rob Wilkinson2023-11-01 11:06:442023-11-25 06:30:48Cancellations
Saturday 25th November 7.30am
NO BLANKET CANCELLATION – – GO TO GROUNDS ACCESS CONDITIONS AND IF DANGEROUS- DISCUSS AND CANCEL IF NECESSARY – After the rain in the morning and then good clearance with wind yesterday we’ve only appeared to receive .6mm overnight (around 6am) so there is NO BLANKET CANCELLATION OF CJCA CRICKET THIS MORNING.
FORECAST APPEARS COLD BUT WITH LITTLE CHANCE OF FURTHER SIGNIFICANT RAIN.
Should some grounds be wetter than others please talk between teams and if necessary play can be stopped or not started.
Cancellations will be posted here by 2pm for any Friday games and 7.30am for Saturday MORNING games and 10.30am for Saturday AFTERNOON games.