Winter Training for 2016
Please refer to the Winter Training page of the website for all the details needed to decide if you want to take part in the CJCA Winter Training. If you do register then your name will appear on this page in the chosen squad but will not be completed until the payment has ben received.
To confirm your place the correct payment is required within 3 working days of making your registration and no later than 4th August for those registering on the last date of 1st August.
The cost is as follows:
Boys Yrs 6 to 8 and Girls - $62 for 2016 OR
Boys Yr 8 into the selected Sunday squads - $137 for 2016
This should be made using internet banking to the following account:
Account Name - CJCA
Account Number - 06 0665 0202125 00
Amount - see above
To appear on Payee Statement; 1. Particulars = Players Name (as full as possible) 2. Code = School Year 3. Reference = Wint Train
If you CANNOT use internet banking, a cheque payable to 'CJCA' can be sent to CJCA, PO Box 36701, Mervale, Chch 8140. Please write the players name and school year on the reverse of the cheque.
NO OTHER PAYMENT OPTION IS AVAILABLE
Please email email@example.com if you have any difficulties with this as we do not want any player to miss out due to the cost involved.
Any changes to a different session time WILL NOT be accepted unless you email CJCA on firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the reason for the change. The original sessions chosen will stand unless agreed by email exchange. We need to cancel the original session before another is chosen or the same player will be taking up two slots and stopping another player from attending.
Please also note the following;
1. Wear cricket whites. Gear bags should be brought to all sessions unless advised otherwise. Helmets must be worn whilst batting or keeping.
2. Always bring a drink and snack.
3. Arrive at least 10 minutes before your session starts.
4. If you know someone in the group, try and arrange to share lifts.
5. Let your coach or CJCA email@example.com know if you are unable to attend any of the sessions.
6. Non marking footwear must be worn.
7. Please attend with a view to listen, learn and have fun
8. Please note that the coaches will use video equipment to show players what they are doing right and wrong. If you DO NOT want your child to be videoed then you must inform CJCA and their winter training coach
Parents volunteering to assist with the coaching
If you have offered to assist with the training then you will receive an email confirming which dates you need to attend. NO OTHER reminder will be sent to you. We only need a few volunteer coaches for each year group and the Year Managers will select those that are to be asked. We try and use those that help coach the teams at the CJCA tournaments and Rep games so they can get more experience. Please do offer your services but don't take it personally if you are not required.
Use these quick links to take you to your age group and gender.
Year 5 Girls
Year 6 Girls
Year 7 Girls
Year 8 Girls
Year 6 Boys
Year 7 Boys
Year 8 Boys
If you have completed a nomination your name does not appear in the table please contact Barry Hazeldine by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 356 1991.